So I was having a conversation in regards to that stock photography idea and one thing that came up is how accounts have to be approved for most of the larger suppliers if you want to be a provider. As well, the wait time can be about two weeks or more. While at first we were thinking of trying one company only, this made us think if we should be trying out a larger variety right from the start incase the wait time becomes too long or that the accounts couldn’t be approved for whatever reason.
I know usually in situations like these too you tend to always just go for the larger companies to work with as it just seems more safe. However, sometimes when you think about it putting all your eggs in one basket with a large company may not be the wisest choice or that smaller companies may be more inclined to give you better deals.